Sunday, November 17, 2013

Coming right along

I'm so happy to say that the 13-year-old novel is done! I finished the 17 mini-chapters today and cried through the last three of them. Not because they were bad, but because they were sad. It's funny, the book itself ends happily, and the background novel ends sadly. Weird, huh?

I also have an artist working on a pivotal piece of artwork for the book. I'll be going down this week to Creatures of Habit, our local professional costuming business, to see what I can find in the way of costuming for this book and another series that's coming up. A friend who's a professional photographer has signed on to help me with the photography. I'm getting really excited!

So stay tuned. There are going to be lots of new things coming out of the writing mill over here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!