Wednesday, November 20, 2013

It's costuming time!

We're working on the artwork for the cover of The Celtic Fan. There will be photos taken - oh, yes, there will. So here's what I'm coming up with.

I have this vision for how this photo will look. It'll be taken from above, either over the shoulder or from the front, with only the hair falling around the cleavage and the inside left forearm showing above a wedding ring quilt with the book lying beside the model on the quilt. And the photo will be in only tones of dusty mint green and sepia. So here are the costuming ideas.







All of the skirts also come in white. And I was thinking that if the khaki and beige were used, the little short Lolita skirt (fifth photo from the top) over a longer skirt might be good. The model's skirt will probably show a bit. So, I'm thinking . . .

any opinions out there? I'd really like to hear what you think. And who knows? You might even get a costuming credit in the book!

Maybe tomorrow I'll share with you the costuming ideas for the covers of The Witch of Endor series. That'll be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I would think a white costume would stand out better than the beige....preferably the long skirt...keep it sexy without revealing too much. We have to keep some things to the imagination. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!