Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DA-dada-DA-da-da-DAHHHHHH! They're almost here

Yesterday I finished the second of the new Harper's Cove series! And today, I finished the covers for both. They look really good. I've got probably another week's worth of work on both of the books and they'll be ready to go to the conversion company.

I'm so excited to be able to offer these to my readers. In case you didn't see an earlier post, these are just short, sweet little novellas that are almost pure erotica. They're right at 20,000 words each, and they'll sell for $.99, so anyone can afford them. The first one is about . . . nope, I'm not going to do it. You'll just have to read them to find out. But they're fun.

I'm also working on the costuming for two photo shoots, one for The Celtic Fan, the 13-year-old found novel. It's finished and it's pretty incredible. I can't wait to get it out and into the world. It's been hidden for a long time, and I think it's time.

The other photo shoot will be for my upcoming series, The Witch of Endor. That will be a fun series, and I can't wait to get started on it.

In between the novels, I'll continue to plug Harper's Cove novellas in to give you something new to read. Be sure to come back tomorrow - I'm planning to put some photos of the costuming in the post so maybe somebody can help me decide. So much to choose from!

This is too much fun! Come on back and have fun with me. No telling what I'll do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!