Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy and sad

So I'm pretty happy with what I did today. I wrote over 10,000 words and finished the third book in the Love Under Construction series with 101,302 words (pre-edit, of course!). I'm rolling right along. I set up a log and it looks like I have 23 books to work on. Yikes! I don't know how I'm going to do that. Wait, I do - one word at a time!

I'm sad, though, because my little man is sick. He hasn't felt good all week, but today he's been really down, and he hasn't eaten much of anything in 48 hours. So tomorrow it's off to the vet's office for him. Hope I can get him in (pretty sure I can). Here's my little Mickey Joe with dirt on his nose after he's been digging in the yard. Precious, huh?



As for new work, the novel I wrote 13 years ago that I just found recently has been surveyed by yours truly. Looks like it needs 17 "mini chapters" to get it ready to go, plus some custom artwork for the cover, and then the photography for same cover. And I won't even bore you with the other stuff - it's massive.

So wish me luck tomorrow. I'm missing a meeting I really wanted to go to in Nashville, but if he's sick, he's my first priority.

Heck, if I need a pick-me-up, all I have to do is look at yesterday's blog post. That'll make me smile. (Thanks, Vic - you're a doll, sweetie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!