Monday, November 11, 2013

Something new on the horizon!

I checked my word county for today - 2,622 words. I don't think that's bad, considering I wasn't home most of the day.

What time I was home, I worked on cleaning up my desk a little. I put together a file tub full of hanging folders with a manilla folder in each one. They're just waiting for labels when I need them.

Tomorrow, in addition to my writing, I'll make up some forms for workflow and fill them out. I may fill out a few character profiles. I may take a nap. I'm tired.

But in the next few days, I've got an announcement to make, and I'm very, very happy about it. And I think you'll like it too. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!