Thursday, November 14, 2013

Working, working, working!

I wrote another 6,300+ words today on the third novel in the first series. It was an amazing experience. I cried through a good part of it. Good stuff.

I also did something else amazing. I drew out the chapter synopses for The Celtic Fan and I'll be working on the parallel novel next while I continue to work on Renovating a Heart. I've discovered that the parallel work probably won't be as difficult as I originally thought. So hang in there. In the next couple of weeks, I'm going to try to start posting excerpts from it. The other challenge will be the cover art. It's very specific, and I don't know how I'm going to work it out, but I'll figure out something. I will, however, be the model - that I already know. And I don't really want to have to go and have a . . . no, I can't say. You'll just have to wait and see.

And tomorrow I have something to show you, or rather someone. Come back and see! (You'll love it, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!