Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ooops! I forgot!

Hey! Good morning! Today's feature is over on Wicked Women Book Blog, so go on over and show them some love in the form of comments! While you're there, poke around a bit and have a good time. And if you're a Wordpress person and it's easier to comment that way, just go here.

I forgot to tell you that I  had posted a super-scorching-hot excerpt from the new book, Renovating a Heart, on the blog yesterday! I know you'll want to read it. And keep watching - there's something down at the bottom of this post that you're going to want to see.

But as for housekeeping, the winner of yesterday's drawing for a book is:

Tanya!

And remember, there's plenty of time to enter for the big giveaway, and if you've already won something your name is still in the hat if you entered in more than one way. If not, enter in another method and your name goes back in! What are you entering to win? Well, besides a book a day, it's a

Kindle Paperwhite!

Just enter below to win.

And down below the entry form is something you're going to want to see. Remember that pic that got reported on FB yesterday? Well, so many people wanted to see what the fuss was about that I'm posting it here. The excerpt is from Renovating a Heart, and it's a really cute scene. Have fun!!!




2 comments:

  1. *Chuckles* I don't see the problem with the picture, it's not a nude. However, there are still people out there who have a problem with BDSM and they're just never going to accept it as a consensual lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny part is, I'm pretty sure the handprint isn't real. It's too perfect. I think you're right; the idea of it being "consensual" escapes them. Thanks for stopping by, Will!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!