Thursday, April 24, 2014

Here we go - Day 5!

We're heading down the home stretch! Check out the review today over on Sassy Ray Book Reviews! It's a good one. And by the way, most of the graphics you see on my blog, website, Facebook, etc., are done by me or Felicity Nichols from Mad in Wonderland Reviews. The book covers for the Harper's Cove series are mine too, and so is the current cover for The Celtic Fan, although it's changing in the near future. Just thought I'd throw that in.

So here we go. The winner of yesterday's drawing for a book is:

Dianne CG!

Dianne gets to pick which Love Under Construction book she'd like to have. Way to go, Dianne! And don't forget to go over to the blog or to any blog participating in the tour and enter to win. What are you entering to win besides a book? It's a

Kindle Paperwhite!

So good luck. Would you like a pic today? Really? Hmmm . . . wonder what I can come up with. Maybe you'd like an outtake from Laying a Foundation. Didn't make it into the book, but you get to read it exclusively here! Enjoy and don't forget to enter!

--------------------------------------------

     Nikki woke to rain on the roof – the metal roof. It took her a few seconds to remember where she was, and then she smiled.
     Tony was sound asleep beside her, his legs tangled with hers. His hair was a tousled mess and there were a couple of wisps of straw in it. As she watched him, he shifted slightly, his lips parting a tiny bit. She wanted him to sleep – she loved to watch him sleep – but she wanted him more. Her hand landed like velvet on his cheek and his eyes opened. A sleepy smile passed across his face when he saw her watching him.
“Good show?”
     She smiled and nodded. “The best show in town!”
     He trapped her wrist in his palm and pulled her hand to his mouth, his lips grazing her knuckles. “I love you, beautiful girl.”
     She scooted up against him and gave him a gentle peck on the lips. “I love you too, my prince.” A giggle escaped as she wrested her hand free and began picking the bits of straw out of his hair. “If you left here right now and anybody saw you, they’d know exactly what we were up to last night.”
     Tony chuckled. “Last night? What about what we’re about to be up to this morning? I’m already up to it!” He pointed at his cock, already flint-hard.
     “Oh, I’m pretty sure they could guess that too. They’re all getting up right about now and wondering where we are. Of course, I’m guessing a few of them will figure it out. I’m surprised your phone hasn’t rung.”
     He gripped her waist with both hands and kissed her. Then he whispered in her ear, “I don’t have it with me.”
     Tony had left his phone behind? He never did that. “Business is business” was always his motto. Nikki couldn’t believe it. “You don’t have your phone? To what do I owe that honor?”
     “There are some things that are more important than business. Like being with you.” He kissed her again, and this time she kissed him back – hard. Another thirty seconds and he was on top of her, pinning her arms above her head, trailing his lips down her neck and chest until he reached a njpple and sucked it gently into his mouth, then gave it an aggressive nip. Loosening his grip, he looked up at her and grinned, then let go. “I know you’re ready for me. You’re always ready for me.” His voice had dropped to a low growl, and Nikki’s already hot, wet state got hotter and wetter still.
     “Baby, there’ll never be a time when I’m not ready for you.” She stop and cocked her head. “Listen to that rain.”
     “Yeah. Sexy sound.” Tony chuckled.
     “Yeah. Makes me want to get fucked. Anybody here who’ll fuck me, ya think?”
     “I’m pretty sure there is.” Before she could say anything else, he slid his shaft home in her softness and she moaned out. “That what you had in mind, princess?”
     Nikki dropped her head back. Her eyelids fluttered and her back arched. “Oh, yeah. That’s exactly what I had in mind.” She stopped and dropped her head, her face to his. “Is that all you’ve got, big boy?”
     “Never challenge me, little girl. Game on.” Tony drove into her like a rhino charging, all hardness and power, and she couldn’t help but cry out. And that cry poured gasoline on his fire, all his desire flaring and blasting into her. He was readying for his own climax, watching hers building, widening, deepening, when he finally whispered, “Oh, fuck. Baby, what you do to me, I can’t take it. You’re killing me, girl. I’ve gotta come. Now. Oh god.” Before the rhythm of the words had fallen to the hay-strewn floor, Nikki screamed out and shook, every bit of the power he’d poured into her returned to him, doubled and tripled in on itself.
     “Oh, baby, please, please, tell me that you love me,” Nikki groaned to him as he dropped his weight onto her, her arms around his neck, gripping him tight.
     “Princess, there’s no one else in the world for me. You’re my whole world, you know that.”
     “Say it.”
     “I’ll say it a million times. I love you, Nikki Walters. I’ll love you ‘til the last star fades. Say it, babe.”
     “I’ll love you ‘til the sun falls out of the sky, my prince.” He raised up just enough to kiss her. When he broke the kiss, she laughed.
     Tony grinned down at her. “What’s so funny?”
     “The barn. I guess this makes you a stud.”
     “I wasn’t before?” He looked a little hurt.
     She laughed again. “I guess now it’s official!” That’s when she heard it – a voice from below. “Oh, shit! Sounds like Clayton!”
     “Shhh!” He put a finger on her lips and they listened.
     “Mom? Dad? You guys in here?” They waited in silence and then, to their horror, they could hear Clayton’s boots on the stairs. “Mom? Dad? Anybo . . .”
     Tony blushed. “Hi son.”
     Clayton shook his head. “Oh, shit. Really? For the love of . . .” He took one look, turned around, and clomped back down the stairs.
     When they heard the barn door close, Tony and Nikki both shrieked with laughter. “That’ll teach ‘em!” Tony was laughing so hard he could barely speak.
     “Come on, stud! I guess we’d better go. They’ll all know where we were in about two minutes. We’ll never live this down.” Nikki was searching around for her clothes.
     “Yeah. I guess so. Want to come back out here later?”
     Nikki grinned. “Well, of course!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!