Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Okay, it's that time again!

Here's another one. They just keep getting better!

And by the way, I've kept these fairly tame. If you want something far hotter (and trust me, the book is full of "hot, hot, hot!"), then let me know in the comments below. Otherwise, I'll keep them PG-13 and you'll just have to wait!

     He lay beside her, panting, then started to laugh and pulled her to him. She was still shaking. “Little too rough on you, baby?” he whispered, nuzzling her neck. She wanted to say yes; he’d scared her a little. But she didn’t want him to know that.
     I’ve got to play my cards right; I just might have something with him, Miranda thought. “No sir, that was so hot.”
    “Let me tell you something, little one. I have no interest in collaring a sub, but if I did, it would be you.” He kissed her and drank in the taste of himself in her mouth, and the kiss she returned was greedy. “But that’ll never happen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!