Monday, December 2, 2013

Hmmmmm . . .

It has been a very long day. I'm not sure why it's seemed to tedious. Maybe it's because the books I've finished are either launched or ready to be launched and I'm not under a deadline. I don't know. But I've got five more I'm working on, and more behind them. I need a vacation.

But if I took one, I'd just drag my laptop with me and work while I was there. So there's no point, right? Might as well just stay here and work.

Tomorrow is another day. And I'll probably proof and edit somewhere in the neighborhood of 300,000 words tomorrow. You know what they say:

A journalist may work from sun to sun,
But an author's work is never done.

It's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!