Monday, December 9, 2013

What a weird, weird day

This morning started off with my first glimpse of a snow plow. I was over an hour behind getting to gym because that's how long it took me to get the ice off my windshield! I went straight from there to the store that shall not be named because I was out of everything, especially produce. No apples, oranges, strawberries, grapes, and just one lonely little banana. Of course, he had to have some friends.

By the time it was all said and done, I made my "Eight-Can Taco Soup" for which I was given a recipe, got some laundry started, cleaned up the kitchen, and then it was almost time for bed. Got some good news; got some bad news. Picked through erotic photos for cover art all evening. And now I'm just about done.

And I never got my adult beverage. Hmmmm . . . what happened there? I guess if I didn't have it I didn't need it anyway.

Got NO writing done today. Got NO editing done today. Tomorrow can't be like that. So we'll see, huh?

Off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!