Sunday, December 8, 2013

I'm tired

I finished TWO BOOKS today. Yes, you read right, two books. I'm exhausted. I now have four books in edit. I have two more I'd like to be working on, but I've also got cover redesigns to do for five books, so there's that. And, oddly enough, I'd like to sleep sometime. Don't know when, but sometime.

Won't be long and there'll be yet another Harper's Cove book out, Donna and Connor at 228 Harper's Cove. Yum! As always, this one is very different from the first two, but that's the beauty of this series. It's one of the books in edit.

Another of the books in edit is Renovating a Heart, the third novel in the Love Under Construction series. It's not due out until spring, so I'm not feeling quite so rushed on that one.

One of the books I finished today that's going into first edit is an independent erotic romance called Adventurous Me. It's a fun book, quirky and sweet, and I love the way it turned out. It's a great read.

Last but not least, in its final run-through edit is The Celtic Fan, my baby. This book will blow you away; I'm not kidding. Seeing it go live will be one of the great joys of my life. I think Diana, Steve, Bill, and Claire will capture your hearts just like they did mine.

I'm going to bed. This cold, nasty weather is about to get on my last nerve. Buona notte, amici miei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!