Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Finally!

Is it over? I think it's over. I can get up from my crouching position and take my head out from between my legs.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, the day when I can get back to my usual routine and not have to worry about holiday stuff. I'll get up, eat a little something, go to the gym, come home, eat a little more, shower, and put my nose to the grindstone. And life will be good.

The once-agains on the first three books in the Love Under Construction series are almost done and the new covers will be added. The Celtic Fan and Adventurous Me are ready whenever the cover art gets done. The third novel in the Love Under Construction series is ready for proofing and editing, as is the third Harper's Cove novella. Both need covers. Plus the fourth novel in the Love Under Construction series has been started, and I'm looking forward to getting back into the first novel in the Witch of Endor series. That's going to be a fun ride.

In the meantime, keep an eye out for the two independent novels. I'll post here as I get farther along with them. And maybe there'll be an excerpt this coming weekend.

So check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!