Monday, November 25, 2013

I've made my decision

I've officially decided that I'm hiring a cover artist to do/redo the covers for the first series. I'm tired of trying to do them myself, and I could use some help. They'll need to be somewhat uniform, and they won't be able to do that with the three I've already done, so I'll just have them do all five. If I like them, I'll have them do the Witch of Endor series.

I'll still do the Harper's Cove covers, and I have definite ideas for The Celtic Fan. The other two independent novels, maybe; maybe not. I'll decide that as I go along.

But know this: The first two novellas in the Harper's Cove series will be out in just a couple of weeks. I know, right? It's exciting! Maybe I'll give you some excerpts in the next couple of weeks. But I don't know . . . they're so steamy, I'm not sure I'd want to post any of that on the blog. We'll see.

Wish me luck. So far my attempts to hire people have been less than successful, but I think that's going to change. So here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!