Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Done, done, and done!

As of right now, this very second, both of the first two Harper's Cove novellas, Karen and Brett at 326 Harper's Cove and Becca and Greg at 314 Harper's Cove, and the new novel, The Celtic Fan, are done. The cover art for the novellas is done as well. I'm waiting on artwork and a photo shoot to work up the cover for the novel. I ordered the costuming for the photos today and it'll be good. I'm looking to have the first of the novellas launched by this weekend, and the second one the following weekend. Fun!

In the meantime, I'm exhausted! I'm hoping to catch a couple of ballgames on turkey day, maybe do a little reading, and then back to the grindstone.

Tomorrow, it's that time of year - time to get my mamms grammed! Do it for yourself and for everyone who loves you and everyone you love (which are not always the same, know what I mean?). It takes less than thirty minutes, isn't that uncomfortable, and then you don't have to do it again for a good while. And it's worth it for the peace of mind.

Love you all. And if you need a pick-me-up, just go back to that post a week or so ago and check out my visitor's pic again. If his beautiful face doesn't give you a jolt right where it counts, well, I don't know what the hell will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!