Wednesday, November 6, 2013

And the writing continues!

I've mentioned several times that I'm doing NaNoWriMo. The WPD (that's words per day in NaNoSpeak) is about 1,667. Today, in three hours, I did 3,868. I think that's pretty good.

I must also say that it must be pretty good. I read one of the scenes to my partner and we both were cracking up - Vic and Tony are so funny! It had to do with the dog that Clayton rescued. The one Nikki brought home to Tony. The one that's decided she's his dog and won't let him out of her sight. The one Vic described as "a shag rug gone wrong."


I personally think she's cute. Yeah, Franklin is a girl. Thank Ella Jane for that.

And since he made such fun of her, I'm wondering: If Vic got a dog, what kind of dog would it be? I'm thinking it would probably be some pansy-ass dog that he'd wind up taking copious amounts of shit over. Would serve him right.

So I'm continuing along. The first Harper's Cove novella is almost ready for publication. Won't be long now and you can have some very, very naughty fun with one couple in the neighborhood.

Come back often. You never know what you'll find. Seriously. Could be anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!