Monday, October 7, 2013

Any dog lovers out there?

Hey, y'all, I need some help.

Tony's never had a dog. Clayton found a dog hanging out under a utility trailer at one of the jobsites and Nikki told him to bring it over. She took it to the vet and got it all taken care of, but Tony didn't want it. As always, the dog likes him better than anyone else!

I need a photo. It needs to be a dog, a good-sized dog, and it needs to the ugliest damn dog you've ever seen, because I have a feeling that Vic and Steve are going to make fun of it. Can you come up with something?

And by the way, there's going to be a contest in conjunction with the new book. I'll give you the heads up - can anyone figure out what the "implement" is leaning up against the sledgehammer? (If you don't know what I'm talking about, go to the website and look at the cover photo under "Books.") And don't say "whip" -it's not a whip. It actually has a name. Send me a private message via Facebook and let me know what you think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!