Saturday, May 24, 2014

The tour's over - the fun isn't



So that's that. The tour's over. We have a daily winner to announce. Friday's copy of the ebook goes to

CJ S.!

The moment we've all been waiting for is coming. One lucky winner will get the entire Love Under Construction series to date in ebook format. And someone is going to win that

Kindle Paperwhite!

The winners will be announced Monday morning, so be sure to check in. In the meantime, if you haven't signed up for my newsletter, there's a button on here that you can use to do so. And you might want to. I'll be having giveaways and other fun stuff from time to time and you won't know about it unless you get the newsletter. But know this: I don't have time to do a newsletter every week. If you're worried about tons of stuff from me clogging your inbox, well, I don't have time to do all of that, so no worries.

I've enjoyed this tour. Thanks to everyone who participated and to the readers who went along for all the fun. And I've got news:

I wrote another 15,000 words on the new book between Thursday night and now. It's coming along quite well and should be done in the next few weeks or so to go to betas and pre-readers. Then the fun begins - editing. Ugh. I hate it, but it's necessary. So hang in there to find out what happens to the crew, especially someone we've grown to love whose life is in the balance.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!