Friday, May 9, 2014

Here's how it will work

I know the ones of you who suggested names for the next Harper's Cove volume are wondering, "Were my names chosen?" Here's how that's going to work.

I'm working on the book. Once it's done and published, I'll announce the name of the book and the name of the person who submitted the names. And how am I going to choose?

Slips of paper drawn out of a bag. Because it's the American way, right? Exactly. And I have a question to ask of those who submitted names (by the way, if you haven't, you still can). Do you want your name in the credits for the book? I realize some people might not want their name in the front of a volume of erotica, and I'm cool with that. So if you wouldn't want your name used, just let me know by replying under your entry. If I don't hear from you, I'll assume it's okay with you. Of course, there will be no last name used, just first name and a last initial if that's okay with you.

In other news, Amazon finally posted the new cover for The Celtic Fan in the Kindle store. Took 'em long enough. It's beautiful. If you haven't seen it, here it is:


I love the look in her eyes, don't you? Yeah. So pretty. Anyway, if you haven't read it yet, it's a lovely, heartwarming read with just the right amount of spice. Yum.

I'm off to get into my usual level of trouble for the day. Have a great one!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!