Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Guess where I've been today?

Aside from filling out government forms, I've been over at the Blogger Appreciation Day site, enjoying getting to know some people and networking from right here in my chair!



It's awesome. There are bloggers - over 300! - and authors everywhere! And everyone is so friendly. I'm having a ball, and the party isn't even until February 10th.

For any of you who might not realize it, bloggers don't get paid. Maybe for being an affiliate, but for the most part they don't. They get dozens of naggers for reviews every day, people complaining about how their post wasn't as prominent as someone else's, and spend hours posting and replying to email. They're overworked and underappreciated, and bless her heart, Amy Miles has set out to show them how much we appreciate them. My hat's off to her.

This girl right here is one person who'll do whatever I can to help out bloggers. Guest posts, interviews, character interviews, whatever. I hate seeing them get burned out.

So let's hear it for the bloggers. They're underappreciated and indispensable. Thanks to all of you who make us more visible. We couldn't do it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Please come back to see what's new. I love hearing from you!